The goal of its founder Allama Khadim Hussain Rizvi is to make Pakistan a strong Islamic State in accordance with Quran & Sunnah.
Tehreek Labbaik Pakistan wants to make sure that we as a nation are following the Islamic path on which the foundation of Pakistan was laid by Allama Iqbal and Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
Tehreek Labbaik Pakistan TLP believe that Pakistan is a very special country, full of natural resources and full of hardworking & intelligent people. But unfortunately, due to the negligence of Islamic teachings and Shariah laws by earlier leadership of the country, we have failed to give basic rights to our citizen even after almost 73 years of independence.
Tehreek Labbaik Pakistan's is dream to see Pakistan as a self-sufficient nation who makes its own decision prioritizing the Islamic values and Shariah Laws. TLP demands that Sharia law be established as law in Pakistan, through a gradual legal and political process.
Our mission is to establish a just welfare society based on Islamic values and teachings, while continuously upholding the self-esteem of the nation by only following Shariah Laws without taking any dictation from the West.
Tehreek Labbaik Pakistan is a broad-based and hard-working peaceful political movement to implement Nizam-e-Mustafa is Pakistan and to create a welfare society based on justice and Islamic values.
Our leader Allama Khadim Hussain Rizvi approached the people from ground root level with sincerity, and with complete sense of Islamic history.
Our mission is to:
Make Pakistan a self-reliant Islamic Republic, based on Islamic teachings and Shariah laws. To make Pakistan a self-sufficient nation who makes its own decision prioritizing the Islamic values and Shariah Laws.
Our aim is to provide inexpensive and quick dispensation of justice. All Judges will be provided with necessary teachings of Shariah Laws to ensure Inexpensive and quick dispensation of justice entirely based on Shariah Laws.
To provide easy access to basic necessities of life (link to basic necessities of life image); food, clean water, education, health care, housing, peace and justice.
To stop dishonest and corrupt practices and establish transparent judicial system, so that the people of Pakistan can enjoy the blessings of Islam without being tempted to capitalism and socialism.
To end the interest based economic system and start the business in the light of Islamic principles.
To teach Quran with translation in all classes to make the education system follow Islam and not the other way round. To help women achieve their due rights as provided in Islam.
To help the illegally occupied Muslims countries in every way possible, especially Kashmir and Palestine. Our aim is to build social welfare institutions to help the citizens.
TLP has a compact Manifesto which is entirely as per Islamic teachings and Shariah Laws. With this Manifesto, we can make Pakistan a strong and Prosperous Welfare Islamic State.
· To publish the message of oneness of Almighty Allah
· To implement the founding slogan of Pakistan, “Pakistan ka Matlab kia? La Illaha Illallah. Dastoor riasat kia ho ga? Muhammadur Rasool Allah”. The country will have the exact same constitution that the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace and countless blessings of Almighty Allah be upon him) brought us from Almighty Allah. The honor and respect of the Holy Prophet (Peace and countless blessings of Almighty Allah be upon him) will be safeguarded by the state.
· To safeguard the believe in finality of Prophet-hood
· To correct the believes and the deeds
· To spread teachings of Islam
· To guide the people of Pakistan in matters of religion, politics, economics and social life.
· To provide easy access to basic necessities of life; food, clean water, education, health care, housing, peace and justice
· To stop dishonest and corrupt practices and establish transparent judicial system so that the people of Pakistan can enjoy the blessings of Islam without being tempted to capitalism and socialism.
· To end the interest based economic system and start the business in the light of Islamic principles
· To make the education system follow Islam and not the other way round
· To provide housing, food, education and free healthcare to the poor and the needy
· To train people of Pakistan leave their provincial, geographic, linguistic and racial biases aside and identify themselves like Hazrat Salman Farsi, may Allah be pleased with him, as Salman bin Islam bin Islam bin Islam. There is no identity but Islam.
· To grant women their due right as provided in Islam
· To train youth in science and technology by opening technical workshops so that they can join respectable and purposeful professions.
· To provide due rights to minorities as outlined by Islam
· To provide moral guidelines to unite Muslims in basics of Islam and tolerate differences of opinion in trivial matters
· To provide legal and moral support to fighters protecting the respect of the Holy Prophet, peace and blessings of Almighty Allah be upon him.
· Continued struggle to present the bright face of Islam and block the negative propaganda of Satanic forces.
· Introduce legislation to end secularist, obscene and risque culture on media.
· To establish the culture of Jihad-Fi-Sabeel-Allah in Muslims of Pakistan to make Islam a global power and establish readiness for country’s defense, stability and protection by introducing the feelings of self-denial and sacrifice.
· To establish ties between Muslim countries to glorify the true words of Allah
· To eliminate foreign interference in Pakistan in every walk of life
· To help the illegally occupied Muslims countries in every way possible
· To build social welfare institutions to help the citizens
· To take necessary actions to free the innocent inmates in foreign countries and act to keep national interest and respect intact.
To conclude, TLP is an ideology whose time has come, as Allama Iqbal said:
نکل کے صحرا سے جس نے روما کی سلطنت کو اُلٹ دیا تھا
سُنا ہے یہ قُدسیوں سے مَیں نے، وہ شیر پھر ہوشیار ہو گا
Nikal kay sehra say, jis nay Rooma ki saltanat ko ulat dtya tha,
Suna hai ye Qudsiyonsay main ne, who shair phir hoshyar hoga!